Skaha Marina would officially like to welcome Freedom Boat Club to Penticton, British Columbia. Penticton is a city in the Okanagan Valley situated between Skaha and Okanagan lakes.
- World’s oldest and largest membership boat club with over 30 years of experience
- Reciprocal access to 275+ locations in the US, Canada and France
- We take care of the maintenance, cleaning, repair, insurance and storage
- Fleet (which varies by location) includes bowriders, pontoons, offshore/inshore fishing boats (center consoles), deck boats and wake boats
- Insurance coverage of liability, hull and machinery
- 1-on-1 training by licensed captains
Making boating memories has never been easier
We Take Care of it All… Including the Boats
We’ve taken care to select a variety of quality boats, and we always keep them clean and maintained. We also take care of the storage, insurance and repairs. So you can just focus on the fun!
Pay a 1x Entry Fee and Monthly Dues
Just pay a 1x entry fee and choose one of our membership plans. Boat every day of the year, or just weekdays. Some clubs may even have 3 and 6 months plans, and you can change your plan as the need arises.
Get Unlimited Training from Licensed Captains
Your safety is our No. 1 concern. So we give all our members unlimited training with USCG-certified captains, and if you wish to boat in a new location, they’ll show you the waterways.
Take Any Boat Out as Often as You Wish
Reserve a boat by phone or online. Then go fishing, tubing or head to a restaurant with friends. When you’re done, just bring the boat back and pay for the fuel. We take care of everything else.
Looking to boat all year long?
Join the biggest and oldest boat club and become a member and get reciprocal access to 250+ locations throughout Canada U.S. and Europe! Sign up now and join the world’s largest members-only club.