Marina Rules & Regulations
The staff of Skaha Lake Marina wishes you a great boating season! Here are some of the Rules and Regulations that govern your use of the Marina. They will be enforced for your safety and enjoyment. This is NOT a complete list. Please read your License Agreement for a complete list.
1. We will not tolerate threatening or aggressive behavior toward the staff or other customers. We will call the park police to deal with anyone behaving in such manner, immediately expel him from the marina without refund and ban him from the marina for a period of 3 months to 1 year.1. We will not tolerate threatening or aggressive behavior toward the staff or other customers. We will call the park police to deal with anyone behaving in such manner, immediately expel him from the marina without refund and ban him from the marina for a period of 3 months to 1 year.
2. We will not tolerate drug or alcohol intoxication or disorderly conduct. Anyone who appears to be intoxicated, has engaged in disorderly conduct and/or appears to be in a condition to potentially cause harm to himself or others wll be asked to leave the marina. We may call the park police to deal with such person at our discretion.
3. No scraping, sanding, priming or painting your boat below the water line (i.e. bottom painting). We may expel you from the marina without refund, and you will be liable for all clean up costs and fines imposed by the authorities.no exceptions.
4. Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am. Customer and guests for whom customer is responsible who are found to be a nuisance or create a disturbance to other customers, marina staff or management, may be asked to leave the marina immediately at our discretion.
5. There will be no gas cans on the dock.
6. Every car in the marina parking lot must have a parking pass visible at all times. If you have a guest coming to the marina it is your responsibility to provide your guest with a parking pass. Temporary parking passes are available at the marina office.
7. When you tie up your boat, please make sure your pulpit and anchor do not protrude into the walkway. Protrusion creates a trip hazard and is dangerous to anyone walking the dock.
8. To avoid your anchor and pulpit from protruding onto the dock, please make sure your spring line is the correct length. A line from mid ship to the stern cleat and tightened so the bow does not hit the dock. Ask the marina office if you need assistance.
9. Observe all laws. The coast guard and department of environmental conservation are on patrol and will enforce the law on the water.
10. You must stay at least 75 feet from the marine parkway bridge, even if drifting.
11. To avoid fines from the authorities, your boat must have 3 flares, a whistle or horn, a daytime distress flag, a life jacket for each person aboard, a fire extinguisher and an anchor.
12. Each child 12 years old or younger must be wearing a life jacket on deck.
13. Per the fishing regulations, all fish caught must be legal of legal size or fines may be imposed by the authorities.
14. Please remove all garbage from the docks and place it in the marina-provided garbage cans.
15. Dogs are welcome at the marina provided they are not a nuisance to other boaters. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to pick up after his dog. Customers who fail to do so will not be welcome back with their canine friends.
16. The marina staff and operations manager will be happy to assist you with any concerns or issues.
Come on In!
Hours of Operation
Daily from 9:00 AM to 07:00 PM
NautiDog Cafe Hours:
Daily from 8:00 AM to 04:00 PM
(250) 770 – 0747
3895 Lakeside Rd
Penticton, BC V2A 0A5